Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lesson learned: laundry

Against my better judgment, I decided to fold my growing pile of laundry while the kids were still awake a few days ago.

I realize this was foolish. But like many things in life, I had myself convinced: this time will be different. The kids are entertained, playing well together.

So I brought out my basket of unfolded, clean clothes, and dumped them on the floor ready to get started.

Obviously we know what the outcome WASN'T (an easy time of folding all my clothes, while the kids played nicely together).

I get it. Lesson learned. (Again.)

Henry's chosen outfit - a clean pair of pants with a swim diaper on top. 
He was insistent that this was what he wanted to wear. :)

Next Adele got involved, using the mound of clothes 
as a starting point for somersault practice

And then all craziness broke out as Henry joined in on the fun. 

1 comment:

  1. and a fun time was had by all--so thankful for this window into your lives. I love you

    ReplyDelete