Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blogging...Part Two

So I'm blogging again. I enjoyed recording our travels and experiences while living in Costa Rica, and contemplated the idea of blogging when we returned to the States. Then life took over, and blogging didn't become part of my normal routine.

I'm feeling motivated again.

I don't have more time on my hands, more wisdom to impart, more exciting travels to record. I simply have my thoughts.

I'm not really sure what this blog will consist of. Cute pictures and stories about my kids? Definitely. Reflections on moving back to the States? Perhaps. Fun crafty projects I'm working on? We'll see...

Somehow I feel it appropriate to share my favorite quote: "You will never be completely at home again, because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place." - Miriam Adeney

Maybe this will be the inspiration on which my blog will be based. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment