I love the saying "'Tis the Season". It cracks me up. I have found, that with proper intonation, you can use this saying for anything during the Christmas season. If I'm out in public, I try to say it to as many people as I can in every possible situation.
When standing in the back of a long line, roll your eyes and say to the person who comes up behind you next in line "'Tis the season."
When you show up at a Christmas party to have a good time, exclaim "'Tis the season!"
When you are looking at your busy full calendar, mumble to yourself "'Tis the season..."
When you turn to 5 different radio stations and Christmas music is playing on every one, shrug your shoulders and say "'Tis the season!"
When someone cuts you off in traffic, grumble "'Tis the season..."
When you can't help but take advantage of sales and buy too many things for yourself, justify it by saying "'Tis the season!"
When you are tired from not getting enough sleep, make a cup of coffee while you tell yourself "'Tis the season".
When your husband makes a comment about the house in a constant state of disaster, smile sweetly and say "'Tis the season!"
Try it out - here's to a few more weeks of busyness, good food, irritable shoppers, kid-like excitement, and little sleep. Because 'tis the season. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment