Friday, September 14, 2012

Zumbaaaa

I love Zumba.

Zumba makes me feel like I can dance. You know, as though I have moves. Which, I clearly don't, if you've ever seen my daughter dance. She's cute now...but she's 2. I am as talented as she is...and I'm a bit older than 2. Those moves are not as cute when I do them.

About a year and a half ago I went to a Zumba class for the first time. I was pretty apprehensive. I'm sure most people are their first time. The beauty of Zumba is that anyone can do it

The teacher is usually pretty good. Aside from that, in any class I've ever been to, there are only a small number of people who actually look coordinated enough to look like they belong in the class. Most are like me, or even worse (that's me being hopeful that I'm not the worst one in the class). 

And no one notices. Or cares.

Zumba is a time to let loose, and shake your body under the disguise of working out. 

Try it. You (probably) won't be the worst on there, and you will (most definitely) love it.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Zumba. It kinda makes me feel like a 17 year old rock star. And then I look in the mirror and remember that my days as a 17 year old were a looooong time ago. :)

    ReplyDelete