Henry is 6 months old today. I can't believe how quickly time flies, etc,...yada yada yada.
But seriously, it does.
Henry is now a pro at sitting up by himself (unless he turns to watch Adele too much and topples over). I never thought he'd be content just sitting, since all he does most of the time is try to move - bounce, crawl, you name it. However, I think he likes the independence he feels when he sits by himself.
And it doesn't mean he isn't trying to crawl anymore - he is getting so close!! He can scoot around, and now spends plenty of time up on all fours rocking as he tries to inch forward.
Henry now has more teeth as well. But not his top teeth - of course not, Henry has three bottom teeth and working on his 4th bottom teeth. If we could teach him to stick out his chin he might look like this:
Here are a couple of (cuter) pictures of what Henry actually does look like. As always, see facebook for more pictures from the last month!
Love you Henry!

Happy 6 month birthday, Henry William Hille!!!
ReplyDelete