Not a whole lot of NEW information to report. He's still our cute, active, loud, and chubby little boy.
To elaborate: Henry is now mobile. The crawling is still somewhat slow, unless he spots something he really wants (like food spilled from the table) and then he is surprisingly fast. I've actually also caught him attempting to pull himself up on the table a few times now too...a feat I'm definitely not ready for yet!
Henry is also loud. He is working on pronouncing syllables so we hear a lot of "ba ba ba and da da da" It works well as he hits things to the rhythm of his noises.
He attempts to repeat sounds too. A couple nights ago he was wide awake in the middle of the night and I was trying to get him to go back to sleep by repeating "shh shh shh shh". All of a sudden I heard a noise out of him that sounded like his own version of "shh" right back at me. Smart aleck.
Henry is eating fairly well too, although he would prefer to feed himself rather than accept a spoonful from me. I try to distract him with his own spoon, but he often sees right through my tricks and demands a second spoon.
And finally, we are starting to see glimpses of what life will be like with Henry and Adele playing together. Henry is fully entertained by Adele and loves it when she makes him laugh or sits and plays with him. Adele loves to entertain him...but can't sit still with him for too long. Pretty soon they will be excellent playmates!
Here are some pictures of Henry over the last month:
Spiffed up and ready for church
Enjoying a breezy fall day
Such a cheeseball
Chilling in the laundry basket
Feeding himself
Love you Mr. Henry!
No comments:
Post a Comment