Eventually, Henry will also be in that room. I'm not totally sure how, since they seem to wake each other up if they sleep in the same room...but eventually they will share that room. Though Henry's crib is set up in the room, he sleeps in the pack 'n play (or in my bed) in my room for the time being.
I have been very excited to do some painting in the kids' room. I wanted something fun and colors that tied together the crib bedding (green and brown nature theme) with Adele's bedding (blue striped).
I came up with this:
I'm thrilled with the way it turned out. I love the bright colors. And thankful I have a father-in-law who not only enjoys painting, but is also really good.
So then I wanted to do something in their room with the alphabet. I'm not sure why, but it seemed like a good nursery/toddler thing to do. After doing some pinterest-ing, I found these free printables that I absolutely fell in love with. (http://www.thehandmadehome.net/freebies/)
I printed them on shiny thick paper, cut them out and rounded the corners, and taped them down to this foam board that I found at Hobby Lobby. After framing it in with ribbons, they were ready to go.
And here is the final product. I love how the muted colors of the alphabet go well with the brightness of the room.
No comments:
Post a Comment