Thursday, May 31, 2012

Things I Like: baby gowns

I think baby gowns are among the cutest clothes ever created for babies.

I'm not sure what the purpose of them is - maybe because a mother spends so much time changing diapers that it makes access to those said diapers easier? Doesn't matter the purpose. They are too cute.


I mean how cute is Henry? Besides the fact that he's sideways. (I can't figure out how to turn the picture on the blog - everywhere else it is showing up the right way!).

I think I like baby gowns so much because they usually have some sweet design or image, you can see cute little toes sticking out from underneath the gown, and because it means that the wearer of the gown is a tiny little baby. 

Although Henry has some super cute clothes and pajamas he is now wearing...I mourn the fact that he no longer can get away with wearing gowns to bed.

1 comment:

  1. We loved those with our girls, too. Especially for easy middle-of-night diaper changes. Thank goodness for no snaps and no zippers :)

    ReplyDelete