Saturday, January 19, 2013

A pinteresting Christmas indeed

The more presents I buy for Christmases and birthdays, the more crafty I desire to become.

Perhaps it's a way to save money, or maybe it's because I believe in personal gifts...or maybe because I love finding things on pinterest so much and I realize I can't make everything for myself or I would have a cluttered house full of crafts (and I already have the cluttered part down).

Here were some of the gifts I made this year:

A canvas for my sister-in-law with the words
created from the lyrics of one of her favorite songs

 Pictures for the grandparents of Henry's handprints
(created while he was sleeping!)

And Adele's handprint (and fingerprint for the bubbles!)

Headbands for the girls


My cute model


From the side

And another look...she's busy focused on play-doh here

Ahh there we go!

A canvas for the couple getting married
(not a Christmas gift, but I made it)

And an alphabet book for Adele
(I also made one for a couple of my nephews)















3 comments:

  1. I love your creations and I love receiving them. and, oh how I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. You are so creative. The alphabet book is amazing. I am sure that Adele loves it. I know that Lyla and Elias would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the alphabet book!

    ReplyDelete