Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Three months

My kids rock. I hope everyone thinks they have the greatest kids in the world. If anyone doesn't think their own kids are the greatest, they should think mine are the greatest.

Henry is 3 months today. He looks older than he is, and seems to act older than his age too. He thinks he likes to be standing a lot. I kindly remind him there is no way he can hold his own weight since he's such a little chubs.

Henry is cooing a ton, smiling a lot, and still just on the verge of all out giggling. He has been enjoying his activity mat for short periods of time, and simply loves sitting in the bouncer, watching the lights and groovin' to the music. The boy definitely gets his exercise!

He is very alert too - loves getting attention from people and works to get their attention when he doesn't have it. Henry is grabbing at things (like Adele's hair, when she leans in for a hug or kiss) and he is fascinated with his hands and spends lots of time studying them and sucking on them.

Henry is a pretty good sleeper too. He catnaps throughout the day, but at some point also takes a longer nap - usually in the range of 2-4 hours. (This usually occurs when Adele is sleeping...he seems to wake up to her voice. I'm not complaining; I enjoy the time when they are both asleep!)

Henry has also shown signs of wanting/attempting to roll over...a feat I'm hoping he holds off on a little bit longer. I love immobility!


Love you Henry!

No comments:

Post a Comment